- "Bonsha The Silent"
Classic short story written by I.L.Peretz.
See also our Let's Talk About It section.
- "From the Depths of the Heart".
Very short story, suited for kids.
"Stories and Parables for Rosh Hashanah-Yom Kippur
arranged and adapted by Eliahu J. Klein, from original Hebrew sources."
- Three very short stories, from Jewish Outreach Institute and Kar Ben Copies.
Suitable for kids of varying ages.
- Jonah's Path and the Message of Yom Kippur, by Douglas Aronin.
- Yom Kippur personal stories from Tablet Magazine (adults and older youth).
- Archery on target as Yom Kippur metaphor, by Nina Amir
- "Prepent", 2013- forty days leading up to Yom Kippur, a series by Amichai Lau-Lavie.